1. Everything I do in life represent an opportunity to earn various forms of assets, which will accumulate compounded yield over time. Similar to compounded interest, the earlier I start, the better.
2. People come and go in my life, and those who want to stay, stay.
3. Compatibility is the most important metric when it comes to choosing a life partner. The more compatible points (emotional, values, goals, upexpressiveness etc.) , the more likelihood of relationship longevity.
4. I often hurt people without realising it. Those who care and want to be with me are patient to point it out and accept it’s a part of who I am, to which I am grateful for.
5. Risk reward profile of assets and the capital flow circulation.
6. The power of habit: Consistently doing something every day for even for 5 minutes, 15 minutes or an hour makes a massive difference.
7. I am the product of what I spend my time on, the information I am exposed to and the people I choose to surround myself with.
8. Struggling is great because it is an indication of the start of the solution. Without struggles, there is no change to the status quo.
9. Best way to learn to live in the moment is to find and genuinely spend time with people who live in the moment.
10. What often kills the hardest is not what I don’t know, but what I assume that I know, but don’t.
Illustration by my friend Karl.
I am active on Quora – Please follow me on Quora at https://www.quora.com/profile/Le-Quynh-Mai for more writing.