The following list is in no particular order:
- Everyone’s deepest desire is to be loved. Give it to them.
- Regardless of how I treat my family, they are always the kindest, most honest and most available to me in a time of need. I must not forget to treat them well. Family members are the most important people in my life.
- There are seven sources of income. Diversify and learn to obtain income from each and every source is the most stable investment strategy.
- Wealth is about ownership of income-generating assets, not about disposable income earned by spending time (e.g. salary). The most profitable assets are the one which requires the least of my time to generate proportional income.
- Knowledge is an asset. Do everything to gain it from people who know what I don’t. It pays well.
- Expertise is an asset. Do everything to gain it from people who are experts. It pays well.
- Trust is an asset. Do everything to gain it from people who matter. It pays well.
- The more trusts I gain from others, the more freedom I will have.
- In fact, trust is the most expensive asset in life to gain, and to lose. Trust also has the highest yield of all the assets that one could own.
- I can’t please everyone. Please the people who have the most impact on my life.
- I can’t do everything. Do the things that have the most impact on my life.
- I can’t learn everything. Learn the things that have the most impact on my life.
- Real education starts after university. The most important lessons in life are not formally taught and have no exams for. For this informal education, I am on my own to figure out what I suppose to learn and how to tackle these learning challenges. Books and real mentors help.
- Success is like being pregnant. Everyone says congratulations, but no one knows how many times you were fucked.
- A girl becomes a lady when she is well dressed not with her look but with her proper manners: decency toward oneself and others. Good manners create trusts, improves one’s social position and show respects to others.
- Before making a million pound sterling, I need to know how to make a hundred pound sterling. Ask myself: “How can I create a hundred dollar of value right now that others are willing to buy?”. It is not about producing £100 in disposable income (e.g. by trading my time for a salary), but about creating £100 in assets, that others demand and willing to pay for.
- Life long partner is your best friend with great sex.
- Emotional maturity comes proportionally to how much insecurities, fears and pains that I have successfully tackled.
- I can figure out the depth of any person from their answer to the question “What do you firmly believe in that a lot of people disagree with?”
- My life is already 27% over, and I have roughly 3,120 weeks until death. There is no time to waste. Every day and every week matter. The best indication of my progress is that I need to be better than myself yesterday, and myself last week.
- The key to persuasion are not facts but stories. The most successful people are the best story tellers.
- Immortality is about creating the values that stand the test of time.
- My highest duty is to myself and my feelings. Things change, people fleet. Myself is the only one who is with me for this entire journey. I love me through thick and thin, through mistakes and successes, through every life event. I am imperfect, but I am complete, and I am enough. Do what directly serves my well-being and life goal, everything else will follow.
I have collected over 66 of myself and my friends’ cover letters and published it at Cover Letter Library to help you. This member-only library includes successful cover letters from people who secured jobs at all major investment banks, big 4 firms and other. Check it out 🙂
I receive many emails asking me about the books I read and my opinions on some trending news. I have a weekly briefing where I summarise to you exactly and only 10 pieces of news you’d ever need to know each week to be truly informed. Join this private mailing list with 1000+ others, if you haven’t subscribed to me already.
I am also active on Instagram too! Follow me @official.mai.le